Hybrid Coating is an ultra hydrophobic sealant which can be applied in a multitude of ways. The high concentrate formula is dilutable by 1:10, creating 5 Litres of sealant from a 500ml...
Hybrid Coating is an ultra hydrophobic sealant which can be applied in a multitude of ways. The high concentrate formula is dilutable by 1:10, creating 5 Litres of sealant from a 500ml bottle or 20 Litres from a 2 Litre Jerry Can.
The coating can be applied to exterior paint, glass, wheels & plastics, providing ultra hydrophobic protective properties, durable for over 3 months.
Our Hybrid Coating has been completely reformulated, now benefitting from:
- A New Signature Scent
- Increased Repellency
- Increased Durability
- More Concentrated Formula
- Higher Chemical Resistance
- Stronger Chemical Bonds
- Faster Activation
- Increased Foaming Agent
- Easier To Use
- Clean the vehicle as usual.
- Apply to a wet surface, ensuring the whole area has been coated.
- Leave to dwell for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Rinse vigorously with a pressure washer to activate.
- Repeat the application process for increased sheeting & maximum durability.
- On warmer days or darker cars, we recommend applying to one panel at a time.
- Do not allow the coating to dry.
Application via Hand Sprayer
- 50ml Hybrid / 450ml Water = 500ml bottle
- 100ml Hybrid / 900ml Water = 1 litre bottle
Application via Snow Foam Gun
- 100ml / 400ml Water
- Direct application via our Supreme Wash Mitt (apply neat to wash mitt or pad & apply to the vehicle in sections).
- For maintenance, add 50ml in the wash bucket.